WTS Changes Media Info on DF'ing

by FreePeace 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman
    What I think has happened is that the 'light is getting brighter', and it seems to shine first on....

Indeed ,my friends, the light IS getting brighter. It's caused by a train in a tunnel as it rushes towards it's own destruction!

Englishman

• Tammie
    Tammie
    Those who simply leave the faith are not shunned.

I about choked on my tea with that one. What a line of BS, lie is that one. My whole family and hubby's whole JW family do indeed shun us, and that's not counting all the other JW's that we know who are shunning us. I do remember this man from my old congeration who DA himself, about 6 months before I did . We as the congeration was very much told to shun him. If I only had the forsite to record that.

• jws
    jws

I was worried about the KM material they were covering this month. I am a person who has simply drifted off without making it official with a statement. Though my father is aware that I am opposed.

If my relatives choose to start treating me different after the KM material, I can point them to this official Watchtower website to prove that I should not be shunned. Hey, might even start them asking questions. Why does the KM say this, but their website say something that seems different?

-jws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit