Caleb & Sophia RC badges

by oppostate 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
    oppostate

Take a look at this Caleb & Sophia RC badge for children.

What's the motivation to make special childrens' badges? I smell indoctrination!

How do you feel about it?

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    It reminds me of certain political party cards. Those that some JWs were told to die rather than wearing on their clothes. What would their relatives think of this if they see it?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Cartoon characters for a cartoon religion.
  • sir82
    sir82

I think that is non-standard issue. Nothing like that available at our Kingdom Hall.

Note that it does not have the little letters identifying it as produced by the WTS in the corner.

Some over-zealous JW with too much time on her hands designed & printed it for her friends, apparently.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Wow are those from the branch?? What a switch from the days when we were told not to bring coloring books for kids or entertain them as less than adults. No sunday school, no sir! Our kids sit with us and get the same indoctrination. Just wow.... This is definatly aimed at retention of kids, giving them something to relate to. In the way My generation that grew up on transformers these kids will grow up on these two pod people and look back fondly on them, quoting them word for word. Its scary scary smart and manipulative
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Take a look at this Caleb & Sophia RC badge for children.

What's the motivation to make special childrens' badges? I smell indoctrination!

How do you feel about it?......oppostate

.................WatchTowers......................................................Nazi Germany`s..

............Caleb and Sophia.................................................Dietrich und Heidi..

...Image result for Watchtower  Caleb Sophia...............................Image result for nazi children

.........Donate Your Ice Cream Money....................Donate Your Ice Cream Money..

................TO THE WATCHTOWER.....................................TO NAZI GERMANY..

Image result for Watchtower Sophia ice cream..............Image result for nazi children

...........Image result for Jehovahs witness children.....................Image result for nazi children propaganda

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Great comparison outlaw.

I can only see this C&S crap to be effective only with very young children, older kids would see it as lame surely?

Blatant honey-potting of the kids for sure.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I wonder if the person making these will get reprimanded, for not following direction.
  • millie210
    millie210

Maybe the person will get reprimanded from the same K.H. platform where they danced to Pharrell Williams song.

A touch of irony?

• oppostate
    oppostate

Going after the youth in order to exploit them for cash and mind control has a certain boogie-man connotation.

Maybe we could illustrate the role of Momma Watchtower with this picture.

"See, Gretel," cried Hansel joyfully, "there is (Spiritual) food for us in plenty..."

He stretched out his hand to help himself... when suddenly they heard a voice call from within :--

"Nibbly, nibbly, mouse!
    Who's nibbling at my house?"
    The children answered quickly:--
    "Tis my Lady Wind that blows,
    As round about the house she goes."

And... they went on eating... better than any sweetmeat Gretel had ever tasted before.

The old woman nodded her head to them, and said: "Who brought you here, my pets ? Comeinside, come inside; no one will hurt you."

She took their hands and led them into the house, and set before them all kinds of delicious
    (Spiritual) foods, milk, sugared pancakes, apples, and nuts...

they thought to themselves that surely they had now found the most delightful place in the whole wide world.

But the old woman had only pretended to be friendly and kind, for she was really wicked ... who was always lying in wait to catch little children, indeed, she had built the (...Organization...) especially to entice them in. Whenever anyone came into her power, she cooked and ate him, and thought what a fine feast she had had.

This wicked murderer had red eyes and could not see far, but she has a keen scent, like animals, and can tell at once when a human being is near to them...

As soon as Hansel and Gretel came into her neighborhood she laughed to herself and said
    mockingly: "Ha, ha! they are mine already; they will not easily escape me."

Early in the morning, before the children were awake, she stood beside them and admired their rosy cheeks and soft round limbs.

"What nice tit-bits for me," murmured she. Then, seizing Hansel by the hand, she led him to a little stable, and, in spite of his cries and screams, shut him up and left him. Then she shook Gretel until she was awake, and bade her get up at once and carry food and drink to her brother, and it must be of the best too, for she wished to fatten him.

"When he is nice and plump, I shall eat him," said the cruel murderer.

Gretel wept bitterly, but it was quite in vain, for she was obliged to do this evil one's bidding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit