SHOULD CHRISTIAN wear thong undies??

by QUEENIE 28 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THEY GOT A THREAD should christians wear sandals --- I want to know should they wear thong undies -- well is it unchristian?? which is more important and should a body worry about it day and night until one gets an ulcer ...queenie

• blondie
    blondie

I'm already always pulling mine out of the crack with regular undies. What do you do, glue it? But I'm in favor of thong sandals (combining 2 threads).

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Queenie,

Perhaps you'll find the comments on this thread are helpful in answering your question:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=4114&site=3

Cheers, Ozzie

• dsgal
    dsgal

I think that is now a matter of conscience.If it doesn't bother you to wear thongs,then by all means go ahead.But if you feel so guilty about it you cannot even concentrate on what's being said from the platform,then your conscience is telling you that you should switch to grandma drawers.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Nakedness is next to godliness.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Whether a Christian can wear thong undies, it is none of these elders, GB's or any religious authorities' business.

Personally, I love seeing gals in thongs

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I find it amazing that a religious organization would be concerned about the shape of the undergarment worn by its female members. Some how they think that only Granny-Panties are acceptable.

When a woman is raped, the rapist does not ask, "Uh, before I decide to rape you, I need to know what ya got on under there..."

What about man-thongs? (YICK! - Shutter) Do they ever ask the man what he was wearing?

Edited by - Elsewhere on 26 August 2002 11:49:57

• butalbee
    butalbee

Okay, Else--watcha got under there!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ain't gonna tell ya...

Only way to find out is to come and take a peak! 'Course if I let ya see mine, you have to show me yours!

Edited by - Elsewhere on 26 August 2002 11:57:36

• mommy1
    mommy1

As long as a "sister" doesn't wear them with one of those wrap around skirts out in service on a windy day. Who would Know? lol . I wore one of those skirts and it was windy and I was just glad I wore a slip. Hey everyone have a great day, thanks Queenie I needed a little laugh, this pedophile thing has really been hard on me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit