Post your desktop Photos!!!!!!

by haujobbz 15 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I don't know how to resize sorry.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

gsx I have saved it and resized it and will send it to you by email. Then you can repost a bit smaller

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

gsx.....sweet. I just downloaded it and it is my new desktop.

ash

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I must say Lady Lee those are beautiful pictures! My friend from Canada has told me about the Velodrome as he was a racer there in it's day, wow brought back some fond memories for me. Canada is sure a pretty country, someday I wish to see it for myself.

Now how does one go about making their own design for their desktop. I have a lot of pictures I would like to make a collage for my desktop. If anyone knows and it's not more difficult than, ahh lets say baking a cake, or changing a tire please email me with the difficulties, errr pacticulars. Muchos grassyass.

bc

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Biker chic - first you need a program to edit the pictures. I use Paint Shop pro. It gets pretty technical to describe because you need to work in layers and depending on what you want to do a bit of work.

The pictures above are just pictures I took with my digital and saved as bitmaps (bmp) into the Windows folder on my hard drive. Then I have access to them as wallpaper for my desktop

• apostate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit