Hello Everyone! This is my 1st Post

by UnDisfellowshipped 42 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hello,

I have been reading this Board since right before Dateline.

I want to say Thanks to Simon for this Great Website! :-)

I want to Thank Bill Bowen, Sheila Bowen, Barbara Anderson, Joe Anderson, The Pandelos, Erica Rodriguez, and all of the other silentlambs who have spoken out!

I have some questions.

Does anyone have any information about a Circuit Overseer named Orval Ellis (he used to be the CO in Arkansas, and then Oklahoma, and just now Colorado)

Does anyone have any info on the Mountain View Arkansas Congregation?

Thank You!

• Simon
    Simon

Glad you decided to 'jump in'

The people you mention have done a lot for others and we're all hoping the silentlambs march is a big success.

Sorry I can't help with the congregation you mention.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hi, undisfellowshipped, are you undisfellowshipped becuase you're a dub or just drifted? Just thought I would ask, but you are welcome here either way.

• dmouse
    dmouse

I don't get to welcome all the new posters because I'm not here everyday, but welcome to the board undisfellowshipped!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi UnDisfellowshipped

Welcome to the board

• ISP
    ISP

Hey welcome to the board!!!! I hope you stick around!

ISP

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I have been going to Meetings for several years with my Parents (who are Inactive Witnesses).

We have several problems the last few years, with Elders and Family Members.

Since then, the Witnesses have treated us like we were Disfellowshipped without even being charged with anything.

So, I took the "Un-Disfellowshipped" Name from one of Bill Bowen's Posts where he went back to a Meeting in June 2001 (I think), and he said they had created a new Position in the Organization called "Un-Disfellowshipped".

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

http://www.macgregorministries.org really helped me to see the truth last year.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

welcome UnDis

Glad you let us know you were here

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi there!

I have had the opportunity to know some really wonderful people on this Forum.

It has gone thru some rough times, but if you stick around you may find some great friends!

I would like to welcome you.

Please tell more of your personal story whenever you feel ready.

YoursChelbie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit