Got my neice a bowl of cereal

by Hyghlandyr 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

It is some health food crap that my sis buys but it is coated in honey. Yummy. I had a bowl of it yesterday. My other neice is going to want grilled cheese I think. So I will make her that in a bit. Then I am going to finish the paperwork for ecot and send it off. The eldest (the eldest of the youngest two that is) starts school this year and will be on ecot. Isnt that way cool?

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Buy Kashi Go Lean Crunch. It rocks.

• jozb5
    jozb5

Hygh you're so funny.

Smooches,

Josie (Mrs. Jones)

P.S. My kids are watching "In Between the Lions" right not and singing their lungs out. lol

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Ever wonder what happened to Mikey of the Life ceral commercial?

A kid ate 6 bags of pop rocks at a party. He then proceeded to drink a 6-pack of Pepsi. The two substances combined in his stomach and exploded, killing him horribly. That's why pop rocks were taken off the market in the early eighties.
    I'm gonna try it . . . later
  • Crystal
    Crystal

Wheat Disease

Whole grains are popular foods but there is a hitch. The bad news is that wheat disease ranks second only to milk disease when we review the experience of our patients with celiac disease, irritable bowel, arthritis and other expressions of the delayed patterns of food allergy.

http://www.nutramed.com/digestion/gluten.htm

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

THE BAD SEED it is Kashi

Thanks Mrs Jones

Lucky Lucy, ummmmmm

Crystal Huh?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

This was a rumor that circulated the internet for years.In 1994 it was proved wrong.Don't believe everything you read (including this)....he he he.

• Bgurltryal
  • Crystal
    Crystal

Translation: Cereal=BAD

• Farkel
    Farkel

So, what's your favorite pizza topping?

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit