TODAY-Secret World of Child Molestation-on Oprah

by abbagail 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• abbagail
    abbagail

THIS WEEK ON THE OPRAH SHOW

FRIDAY 8/23/02 (ABC)

The Secret World of Child Molestation

(Original Air Date: 4/26/02) (PG)
    It's what every parent should know. Experts reveal how sexual predators lay their traps. Learn how to protect your child from molestation.

What changes are you going to make to protect your children from sexual predators?

What Every Parent Should Know
    Talking to Your Children About Sexual Abuse
    Protecting Your Children
    What to Do if Your Child Was Abused
    Common Offender Traits
    Books About Child Molestation and Prevention

Information Packet: Understanding and Protecting Your Children from Child Molesters and Predators
    The information above is excerpted from an information packet by Cory Jewell Jensen, M.S., and Steve Jensen, M.A. Download and print it now!

Related Resources
    Find Support in O Groups
    Adults Abused as Children
    Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse
    What changes are you going to make to protect your children from sexual predators?

TM & Copyright 2002 Oxygen Media
    ---------------------------------------------------

Hi Gang: I remember this show when it aired in April. The most shocking part was the group of molesters sitting in group therapy (faces covered) telling their stories of their sickly manipulative behaviors, how they go about it, etc. If anyone is still in denial about this kind of thing and what these abusers THINK about, this will help open your eyes.

Grits

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I saw that promo yesterday on the tele, I`m going to see it, thanks for the reminder Grits

witchywoman

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WELL I was made aware of this viewing but I am a victim myself sooo I know none to well about the perverts so called secret world, etc. etc. CURRENTLY THE only world I need to be interested in is MINE (ours) what ever..there is only 24/7 and we iz very busy !!! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit