Board vs face to face

by WildTurkey 10 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I was wondering, would you say the same thing in person that you say on this board. I dont say anything on this board, I wouldnt say to a person to their face. Do you think ppl are braver in here?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

I think i would say more in person(don't want to get kicked off the board) I have a habit of saying what i think in public..I often make my boyfriend cringe when I tell off Men bigger than he is.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

This shit is getting out of hand. I want my CHAT BACK!! People, go grab a sixer and child the %!#$!% out!

• animal
    animal

I am the same off line as online... as you will see when I come to your place in a few weeks.....

Animal

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Hey Crazy...I already miss you chat!

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

When I first got on this board I found myself acting like an ass and saying things I would never say face to face. Even things I did not believe. After a few days I didn't like what I was becoming. I thought maturity of posters like DakotaRed and Seven006 to be more to my liking. So I decided to change and try to be more genuine. Others I think maybe due to pride or trying to be funny become something they are not. It's al an act. The worst become trolls.

• Valis
    Valis

WT...I think you know my answer to this question....and I sound much more like a sailor in person than I do here...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Wild Turkey" class

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

lol

Hey Vails, put you animal and me together, with the profanity we use and we would make a sailor blush.

• heathen
    heathen

cowboys cowboys cowboys cowboys cowboys cowboys cowboys cowboys cowboys

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I just try to treat everyone as I would want to be treated. All the bickering going on is rather immature IMO. I might be able to understand an argument if you live with one another but over the Internet, who cares what people think about you.

Granted I am not trying to make enemies, but this is the way I look at it:

If you think I am a nice guy, great lets grab a beer!

If you don't think I am a nice guy, great lets grab a beer!

Everyone wins!

If people got mean stuff to say about you on the Internet, does it make your life that you live any worse? Does it change your situation with your employer? Does it change your situation with your significant other?

Simon, I would like the chat back. Just a request.

Oh, and if I got anything to say to anyone, it will definitely be face to face! Internet is cheap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit