FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!

by spider 12 Replies latest jw friends

• spider
    spider

Won't you shut up with all your arguing for ten minutes and concentrate on the threads that really matter. People are hurting and you can't hear it for all the shouting in here.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=35125&site=3

• Robdar
    Robdar

Spider,

Thank you for bringing this post to our attention. Somehow I missed it. I have sent a message to Lara. I hope she responds. I hope it isn't too late.

Many blessings to you.

Love,

Robyn

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Thanks Spider!

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Spider - you've done a great thing. Thank you for posting this. Due to my own pain as of late, I only do a quick span of the board and I'm so thankful that you brought this to everyone's attention.

hugs, Salem

• DJ
    DJ

Spider,

Thanks for showing me that. love,dj

• mamashel
    mamashel

Thanks Spider!!!!! I am one of those people who have been hurting and fearful. I came to the board in the beginning and got alot of help. Met lots of nice friends. This was very disturbing to me. I had someone take very lightly what i was going thru, but others took over the conversation and were very helpful, I also want the opportunity to help others instead of looking at alot of garbage.

Well Put.

Shelley

• spider
    spider

I am glad this place has helped you mamashel. JWD is filled with caring people. There is also a lot of emotional scars and underlying anger which surfaces and sometimes blows up for a while. With so many ex dubs in one place and all the dysfunction that brings, it is no wonder. But in the end - no one understands a dub like another dub and when people need support there are many people here who will listen and understand.

• Liberated
    Liberated

Thank you SPIDER!!

I can't read all the posts and was involved in the Phillipine news thing when Laura posted, but your's definitely caught my eye and I emailed her.

Libby

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Thanks Spider...this is a real eyeopener.

• Swan
    Swan

Dear Shelley,

I posted a welcome to you on the other thread, but in case you missed it there:

t

WELCOME MAMASHELt

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit