new wt prophecy

by johnny cip 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i have not heard anyone talk about the new wt prophecy. they said that millions now living today will never die. this was on the back page of a wt in 2000 or 2001.. i had a lot of fun with jws with that one. someone please look it up and post it . i know it,s there i lost my copy. it,s a real killer when you watch jws try to talk their way out of that one .i say if a baby was born today ,and lived to be 100 yrs. that the world would have to end in his life time.!!!!!!!!!!! john

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Excuse me, but what is "new" here? Your quote "millions now living today will never die" has been stated ever since the days of the 7th messenger himself, back in the 80s - and then I am not thinking about 1980s, but 1880s ............

• Farkel
    Farkel

: i have not heard anyone talk about the new wt prophecy. they said that millions now living today will never die.

That's because it's not "new." Unless you consider 1918 (when that expression was first used in Los Angeles) to be "new."

I get it. You're yanking our chains.

Farkel

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's strange that you lost your copy. Maybe the dog ate it, or ufos came in the night and confiscated it. Eh?

SS

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi John! I see you finally made it over here. Welcome Newbie!

Old Hippie: I think what John is referring to is: The WTS basically let it be known they would not be making any more "last generation/last days" predictions (at least in print) after their '95 "new light" on the meaning of "generation." But then in either 2000 or 2001, five or six years later, here they are again making a "printed" comment (prediction? prophecy?) that those now living will never die (or whatever it says, as I haven't zeroed in on which mag John is thinking of).

Is that what you are saying, John?

Grits

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

old hippie you are right .it,s not a new wt tactic but they are applying it to today. so i see it as a new prophecy. you know change the dates and start with new followers. i take it for what it is lying to jws or maybe the wt knows something everyelse don,t. the point is the wt is still prophecising in the name of god . with out giving a certain date..... johnny

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

thank you GRITS,, i know my dog ate my copy . i read many posts here i can see alot do their research here what i said is not hard to find. when some one finds it i think we can all have a good laugh . and talk on this issue and i,m not talking about 1918.. so lets see someone find it , don,t knock me till you know what i,m talking about.... john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit