Westerfield guilty!!!!

by writerpen 11 Replies latest jw friends

• writerpen
    writerpen
    BREAKING
    NEWS
    California jury finds David Westerfield guilty in the kidnapping and murder of 7-year-old Danielle van Dam. Details to come.

I've been anxiously awaiting this decision for the past two weeks.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Good. I hope the powers that be, decide to kill him slowly and painfully.

• writerpen
    writerpen

I agree. Can you imagine what that little girl went through? I'm sure he will get the death penalty, especially with all these abduction cases taking front-and-center in the media right now.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Fry the Bastard in Cooking Oil....

• roybatty
    roybatty

Time to fire up ol' sparky.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Oh goody. God only knows what agony little Danielle went through, and Westerfield will get a sterilized needle and go to sleep.

I say set him loose in the general inmate population and let nature take it's course. Dude needs to know what it feels like to be prey before it all goes dark.

Mimilly

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just seen the verdict live via Sky. This guy hid in the little girls wardrobe until her parents fell asleep, then he abducted her?

So many times lately I have felt ashamed of my own gender.

Englishman.

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn
    I say set him loose in the general inmate population and let nature take it's course. Dude needs to know what it feels like to be prey before it all goes dark.

Ditto!

C

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Cut off his weenie and let him blead to death.

What, you don't expect dad and me to forgive everything do you? Some people are just sick.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I'm sure he will get the death penalty,

I'm thinking "stake with ties" "red ant hill" and "honey on the face"..... oh, and maybe stirring up the ants until they're really annoyed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit