Reparations /part 2

by LuckyLucy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Larry....How did the march go?

• Larry
    Larry

Whew - I'm not getting caught up in that 'war of words' again :) Talk about bringing the worst out in folks. I'll just say I'm glad I went - Thanks for asking.

I now have to focus on my 'Free Mumia Abu-Jamal' campaign - Just joking :)

Peace and Security LL

Edited by - Larry on 21 August 2002 14:43:28

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Glad it went well Larry. So are they planning to just sue the Corps or are they trying to make it Federal??? Well at least they mentioned the Indians....

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Oh god!!

Not Mumia!! Anything but that!

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Oh come on Larry,

Why is it bringing out the worst in someone..just because they don't share your opinions?

Why is it we are labeled racist when we express our opinions...yet when you express yours its alright.

I really don't expect you to answer that ...cuz you can't.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Larry, whether or not I totally agree with it, I'm glad for you that you went and I hope it does some good to help your cause.

As I've said before, I will be glad when we all stop looking at each other as different colors and start seeing just humans.

Lew W

• larc
    larc

Larry, we did not question the validity of having a cause. We questioned the validity of the cause you wish to support. It is a stupid, unworkable cause. There are far better ways to help minorities than the one you support. Your cause does not serve as a way to educate, rather it serves as a way to further divide people.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

We all know who will reap the benefits $$$$$$ from this ..The Lawyers....I think ALL races will agree they certainly don't deserve it.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

The news stories I saw varied on the number of supporters...."hundreds" to "thousands." A little less than the "Million" that was being pushed.

It is interesting that the people behind this are going to sue the federal government. Can you say CIVIL WAR?! I seem to recall lots of white people lost their lives trying to free the south. Too bad y'all forgot that.

And with Louis Farrakahn as a staunch supporter, I am not clear why more people did not participate.

• finnrot
    finnrot

We should give every black person in the U.S.A. one million dollars.

Then there would be no more blacks on welfare, every black person would be able to afford a new house, no more innocent black people would be sent to jail for hitting old ladies over their head for crack money, and they would never complain again about needing to get something for nothing, ever again..........right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit