Are You.............

by Golden Girl 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Going to wear .."Red"... "White"... and ..."Blue" on 9-11.. ?

Golden Girl.....

Edited by - Golden Girl on 20 August 2002 3:21:3

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Yes!!!!!!!!!! I think Everyone should.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Since I'll be working and my uniforms are blue with red and white labels, you betcha. I'll also be wearing my ribbon I put together last year;

Lew W

Edited by - DakotaRed on 20 August 2002 1:21:41

• mevirginia
    mevirginia

I ONLY wear Black. PERIOD!

• Princess
    Princess

The kids, Mulan and I will wear our flag shirts at Disneyland! I would have forgotten to pack them, thanks for the thought.

Rachel

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hmm guess not, i don't own any red clothing

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I'll be wearing my red, white and blue peace sign pin -- like the one to the left of this post -- and I'll make and bring some extra ones just in case someone else wants one, too. (It's happened before.)

gentlyferal

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Probably not.

Hey, how did the visit with your JW sister-in-law go? Is she still there? Hope all went ok for ya.

Love,

Granny

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thanks for the reminder. I'll pack mine too, and my 911 ribbon!!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Nobody mentioned a word! But now all of sudden Mother in Law wants to move to her Daughters!.They all want to move to Virginia!.Before all she could do is talk about us living together. (She is slowly going blind)

Needless to say ..I am thrilled about the move!.Hubby keeps talking about moving there too. NO WAY...That's all I need..surrounded by his JW family!

I am anxiously waiting for this Thursday and next Thursday when they cover that K.M. at their meetings!...Seems like I keep expecting something to happen and ...nothing!..What's wrong wih thoseJ.W.'s?...

Thanks for Asking...Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit