X-GAMES!!!

by VeniceIT 6 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Did anyone happen to be watching the XGames last night OMG

One guy (can't think of their names) laneded double backflips on his cycle. One was over 45 feet and the other over 80 feet!!!

Another guy did a 900 hands free spin on his bike to set yet another record.

It was soo amazing to watch, history in the making!!!! (and yes Jerry I did scream a few times )

It's such a great sport, everyone is just soo excited for everyone else, especially when the land the impossible!!!!!

Ven

• seven006
    seven006

Ven,

Are you still in town? I was kidding about waiting to get together with you and your parents until after you left. Give me a call so we might be able to hook up before you head back. I don't have your dads cell number so I couldn't call you back and say I was kidding. You should know me by now.

Big hug

Dave

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((Ven))

#2 son was begging for us to take him there this weekend! I'm glad you got excited over the achievements. It is something to watch.

So maybe next year we'll go watch it live, wanna join us?

j2bf

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Watched the biking stunts. Incredible. Ven, I could picture you screaming!

For those that havent' seen it, there's a great IMAX movie on the X Games that shows last year's competition. It's called "Ultimate X" and it is excellent. It's fun to see the competition as well as some of the stunts that ended in crashes. My fav was the dirt biker who let go of his bike high in mid air and was swimming airborne as fast as possible trying to catch it again. He didn't. Great footage.

It's playing in Dallas currently.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I used to date a BMX dude, he was friends with Jay Miron, and I got to meet TJ Lavin once, kind of a punk, but for the most part the guys are so fun to hang out with!

So even tho I broke up with him ages ago, I still get sucked into the X GAMES, they are so fun to watch.

• amac
    amac

Sal Masekala, the announcer with the short dreads, is a DFed JW...and more importantly, the son of African Jazz legend Hugh Masekela.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHHAHA Thanks Jerry haha it was great wasn't it!!!!

Dave, well you lost your chance. I'm back home and was pretty busy last week, you'll have to make your reservations a head of time, next time hahha

Joy I'd luv to come, but don't tell Son #2 hahah shhh!!!

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit