Pagan Practices

by Satanus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Many of you pagans get your spirituality, or a portion of it from nature. Which nature objects/places work the best for you? I'm into rivers, trees, flowers and sunsets. Also, why does a tree's affect differ from say an aluminum flagpole, a stone differ from a piece of cement, grass differ from a polyester carpet?

SS

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

A full moon works best for me but I also practice ritual during thunder and lightning storms.

Devon McBride

• Celia
    Celia

Devon : Rituals ? what kinds of rituals ?????

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Hi SS,

My favorite place is the sea shore - preferably at a full moon, but since I live about three hours from the beach I make do with the backyard. Sunsets are great too. As for the differences - trees are living, and like stones they have their own energy that you can draw from. The manufactured objects really don't, though I suppose you could suffuse your own energy into any object that had meaning for you.

Silverleaf

• Satanus
    Satanus

The moon and the seashore. I have never tried the moon. Devon, if you don't mind me asking, are you male or female?

I wonder if the manufacturing process removes the natural energy that a natural object has? Once nanoconstruction (building things atom by atom) starts, wonder if the natural energy would be preserved?

Thanks SS

• SYN
    SYN

The ocean is a very powerful place for me...

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

The desert absolutely....it makes my spine tingle.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Celia,

Unlike what many think, rituals have nothing to do with satanism and animal worship. Rituals are done to raise energy, practice positive magick or just to thank the God/dess for providing us with objects of nature such as trees, rivers, sunshine, etc.

Devon McBride

• Satanus
    Satanus

Zenp

I have always been attracted to deserts. Aaaahh, burning man! Wish i could go.

SS

• Larry
    Larry

The stars - just awesome !!!! Speaking of Pagans, we own all of our greatest inventions to Pagans. They have largely contributed to our modern world. Math, Science, Astronomy, Art, Philosophy, Calendar, Critical Thinking, Architect, Communications, etc. I shudder to think what the world would be like with out them.

Peace - LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit