Headed to the RC

by StarTrekAngel 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

JW Mode - ON

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Did not expect to have to take a vomiting break so early in the morning. Is that bacon?

first strange thing I noticed. The projector screens that were installed when the assembly hall was built has been covered by a larger portable screen. The ceiling hung projectors are off and bigger stand off projectors are there between the seats

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind

Maybe they are upgrading to IMAX! lol

• sir82
    sir82

Maybe they are upgrading to IMAX! lol

Oh Lord, I just had a vision of an 8 foot tall vibrating eyebrow, quivering at me, from an 80 foot tall giant face of Stephen Lett.

Make it stop! Bore my eyes out!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    More and more like that Apple commercial every day.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Could you PM me the stats, so I can add it to my list?:

2015 Convention Location/Dates/Attendance/Baptized

• cappytan
    cappytan

I went to the La Feria assembly hall once, hated it with a passion.

They installed absolutely zero diaper changing stations in the men's restroom. There wasn't one in the family restroom either.

I told the caretaker that they were sexist not to have those. "So my wife has to change the diapers and miss out on the convention parts because you think husbands don't need to help out? That's messed up."

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

There are videos being played every 30 minutes or so. No kidding. Will write down stats

Hey Cap! Wish I was there meeting with you all. I may have training in San Antonio in August. May be we can plan something the n.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    Could you record (video or just sound) the talk on sat. afternoon "parents" with the "shunning interview?"
  • millie210
    millie210
    Hang in there Star Trek!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit