Christians try to invade hemp fest.

by Trauma_Hound 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Wow I didn't realize sports was a sin. LOL What scripture is that in? These guys seemed even more whacked then even the JW's, my elder grandpa watched sports all the time.

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 19 August 2002 5:47:22

• Satanus
    Satanus

It seems they missed their targets. The sign is directed to sports nuts, fornicators, sodomites, and baby killers. Granted, there likely were some of those there, but probably not a higher ratio than anywhere else among the general population. They were spaced alright. Did the staff guys w the yellow tshirts keep them out?

SS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

So exactly which ones were the sports nuts, sodomites.fornicators and baby killers? Did they have T-Shirts too?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wow! Lots of people. Does anyone know about how many? I will buy the next issue of high times to read about this.

SS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This is from 1999 I think 90,000 or so

Edited by - plmkrzy on 19 August 2002 6:39:51

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

http://www.hemp.net/news/index.phtml?article=1029507 666

I don't smoke anymore but I am all for legalizing it.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Well since I was a staff member, the unofficial total was over 200,000, about 40,000 more than last year. :)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LMAO @ Repent! Sports Nuts

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Hey Trauma Hound!! See those morons with the Jesus signs? They run our Government. I wish common sense would outweigh political ass kissing but it doesn't look like that will happen. Hemp has sooo many positive affects for the economy, enviroment, and health. But you get all kinds of idiots making gettin high jokes no one takes it serious. Plus we have to win that war on drugs ;)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Is that the war we have been losing for the past 40 years? Shouldnt it be the Second War on Drugs? I mean we lost the first war against drugs during prohibition.....I guess we choose not to learn from our mistakes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit