Tallyman's gallery of the grotesque

by Beast 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beast
    Beast

Hi.I'm kind of new here,although I have been lurking for a while,and I was wondering if anyone knew where a site called the Gallery of the Grotesque went.It was a site that had a bunch of armegeddon pictures from different watchtower publications.

A picture really is worth a thousand words,and I've printed out and used those more than once,not only to prove to witnesses that,yes,everyone but them will die at armegeddon,according to their own publications,but to show non witnesses quickly and effectively how much hate they peddle about the outside world.

Now the site's not there,and I was wondering if it was moved,or if there was another,similar one out there.

If anyone could point me in the right direction,I'd be very grateful.

-A.Hitler

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Beast,

Welcome to the board! Interesting, isn't it?

I've been wondering the same thing about Tallyman and his site myself. There was some great "stuff" on his "gallery", and I used it a lot to show others how the Watchtower REALLY views things.

I miss Tom's posts, and I miss his website. I'm very concerned about him. I keep hoping SOMEBODY will pop in and tell us if they know anything about why our Tallyman has been so quiet the last few months.

Tom.......if you're out there, WAVE at your monitor to let us know you're OKAY!!!!

Hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit