Friends, may I have your hugs?

by sunshineToo 27 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Consider yourself hugged. ((((((Sunshine))))))))

now listent to LyinEyes:

Sunshine,, live your life,,, please dont waste years feeling it is your fault or wondering why . The simple reason is she is in a cult. I am sure she loves you, just let her make her choice. I hope you smile in your wedding pictures ,weither she is there or not, it is your day not hers.
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel

Sunshine ((((((HUGS))))))

This should be the happiest time of your life.

And yet, it is bittersweet. So the recent KM said that JW could not eat with anyone that is "with Satan"? I'm certainly not making light, but would this rule mean that JW's need to stop associating with themselves!

I mean, all the recent publicity has really shown them for the hypocrites they are. They are no different from any of the other religions they condeme.

In our situation, we should fear associating with them, as they really do seem to be a tool of evil.

Keep your head up high. It is your mother's problem. It is the JW problem. Continue to try to include her in everything. Try to extend your love to her and treat her normally. Let her keep declining if she so desires. Don't let her make you feel unworthy and guilty. And, tell her that you will not stand for her verbal bashing and labeling and that if she can't treat you with love and dignity, than she should be quiet. Tell her that you are a worthwhile human being. And, you keep smiling and be happy!

((((((((Sunshine))))))))

Karen

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

(((((((((((((Sunshine Too))))))))))))))))

There's more where that came from!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

((((((((Sunshine)))))))) I am very very sorry. I know how weddings can either bring people together...or not. We can only hope that she will come to her senses, if not by the time of the wedding, maybe later. I am going thru something similar and all the support from the folks on this board helped greatly. Hang in there. Remember it took years to brainwash them to thaat point so we cannot expect them to change overnight but hopefully her love for you will rise to the top over the evil dub teachings. I wish you the very best.

-BONEZZ

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sunshine)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I know how you feel, it hurts but I promise it does get better.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{{{{{sunshine}}}}}}}

I am so sorry for you. You did the right thing by being respectful. Your mother will one day regret her actions and hopefully come back to you.

• minimus
    minimus

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE.....I feel awful for you. I hope your mother realizes things before it's too late. She probably can't understand how you say you love her and do the opposite of what she wants. Hang in there!!!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Oh, thank you so much everyone!

I haven't talked to my mom yet. But I sent an email to one of my brothers, and will talk to the other brother soon. I don't want my father to know about this - at least not yet until she decides to tell him for herself.

I'll put updates soon.

Thanks again!

p.s.- Lynn, thank you for your story and BONEZZ, I've been thinking about you, too. When is your daughter's wedding? Any updates?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit