How Many Scuba Dive?

by LittleToe 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Just curious.

I started diving (Scuba!!!) in 1990, progressing to Advanced Instructor with the British Sub Aqua Club (Equiv. 3 Star Instructor CMAS). I also started a Branch for Snorkelling instruction, in 1994.

I'm trying to arrange some time to get to Florida, next year, with the intention of a mixed Apostofest, Diving vacation.

Who else dives? (Keep it clean, guys )

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I dive but without a scuba tank........hehe

Did I just say that out loud!

• puzzled
    puzzled

does snorkeling count?

• termite 35
    termite 35

I've never dived (?), dove (?), doved (?) with a tank.

I like snorkeling though.....( what a great word !!!.)......

• Swan
    Swan

I don't know how to scuba dive, but I watched them do it on Baywatch once.

Does that count?

• Robdar
    Robdar

I liked diving the one time I did it.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

We scuba dived but only in lakes and quarries...I didn't like the things that were in the water! Big monsters! Now I won't even go swimming in a lake!

I was always afraid something would sneak up on me! Couldn't see around you very good.

We had some friends that dived with us that were nuts.I just new one of thoe idiots was gonna spear me!..He did let it go off a few times! He was the kind that would hook you with a fish hook if you were fishing!

Sold all the gear and haven't done it since.

Hey..do you remember those Hoverounds they sold for a while? Didn't need a tank with them..but you couldn't dive very deep.

Didn't have to worry about a air tank though!

Golden Girl...

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

????????????

Edited by - Golden Girl on 18 August 2002 0:36:17

• Satanus
    Satanus

I used to. Got my padi, nawi?, cmas cards. If i did it again, i would need a refresher.

SS

• ISP
    ISP

I've had a couple of lessons but thats about it. I've been on the ocean floor and fed the fish banana pieces!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit