Take This Test

by Moridin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Mine was spacial ability as well, and I'm kinda surprised! I guess we don't always know ourselves

as well as we THINK we do... I like these tests because I still haven't figured out what I want to do

for a living yet--and I'm 34. I'd like to go to school for some training, but don't know where to begin!

I guess I just need to start taking classes I like and go from there.

Thanks for posting this--I always appreciate checking them out.

Becky

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Not to worry, Robyn, I was only kidding. I already know and realize that men are the biggest talkers of all. But, I couldn't resist it. Let's just say, The Devil Made Me Do It

Lew W

• Tammie
    Tammie

Tammie, your true talent is spatial ability

This ability to visualize objects in three-dimensional space can give you a unique view of the world. You appear to understand how figures can be manipulated and take on new forms. Because of this talent, you can probably imagine new designs easily, including anything from floor plans to page layouts and even 3D product prototypes.

People like you are usually great when it comes to putting together assemble-it-yourself furniture or other household items whether the items arrive with instructions or not. (God, how I HATE assemble yourself furniture.) Your spatial skills can also help you understand the finer points of how things work.

How do we know that your true talent is spatial ability? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure spatial ability correctly.

Edited by - Tammie on 16 August 2002 21:24:15

• Scarlet
    Scarlet
    True Talent Test

Invite your friends!

Email Addresses:

Your true talent is numerical ability

Whether you like numbers or not, you're much better with them than others. Your results indicate that you're not only good at calculations, but that you also understand how to use numbers to your advantage.

People like you typically manage their personal finances with ease. It's doubtful that balancing your checkbook is an all-day affair like it can be for some people. In the work world, your numeric skill can be a benefit in a variety of ways, as well. You might find that you're a whiz at data analysis or are especially sharp when looking at budgets and profit-and-loss statements. Because so many other people have trouble understanding numbers and figures, you really have an opportunity to shine and use this talent to your advantage.

How do we know that your true talent is numerical ability? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure numerical ability correctly.

Wouldn't you know it I am an Accountant at a CPA Firm

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

True Talent Test

Invite your friends!

Email Addresses:

Your true talent is verbal ability

You seem to know how to pick the right words for almost every occasion. Beyond your ability to interpret information and articulate your points, you appear to understand the power and aesthetic appeal behind language. Your verbal knowledge can make you versatile in expressing yourself. And your skills in this arena also allow you to pick up subtle meanings behind what people say.

These specialized communication skills can be of huge value in a variety of business and social environments.

How do we know that your true talent is verbal ability? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure verbal ability correctly.

Move over ladies....

Edited by - RandomTask on 16 August 2002 23:1:11

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Another Spacial.

I wonder if that says something about exJWs?

I wonder what results a bunch of hardcore dubs would get

• puzzled
    puzzled
    True Talent Test

Invite your friends!

Email Addresses:

Janiece, your true talent is abstract reasoning

Your ability to look at information abstractly implies that you have a rich imagination. Chances are, you're one of those rare people who can mix two unrelated ideas together to come up with a great new one. Most individuals aren't as skillful as you are at applying knowledge outside of its usual context.

Your combination of strategic thinking and creativity can be an incredible value in both business and social environments.

How do we know that your true talent is abstract reasoning? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure abstract reasoning correctly.

hummm.

Sounds like I came up with my own answers

Plum

out of posts.classdue to the last flame war

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

I wonder what results a bunch of hardcore dubs would get

Your true talent is obliviousness

You seem to know how to believe everything you are told. Beyond your ability to completely ignore reason, you appear to understand the power of condescension and blind self-righteousness. Your obliviousness can make your zeal all the more embarrassing. And your skills in this arena also allow you to quickly and quietly succumb to thought control and manipulation

These specialized ignorance skills can be of huge value in a variety of cult environments.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Laffing my ass off at Joeshmoe...good one.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

PUZZLED: You and I are both the same.....ABSTRACT REASONING. Now....maybe you can tell me what the heck that means???? Sounds like we are the real non-conformists of the group. Do you think?

Trot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit