Keep emailing FOXNEWS in New York-my mail enclosed

by sf 9 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Yesterday morning I emailed O'Reilly and Hannity/Colmes with the press release re: CNN program.

Today, I sent this:

When will YOU interview the Watchtower Society and start helping THOSE kids too? You have a lot of media power Bill. Please, help these (jehovahs witnesses church) kids too:

<http://www.seattle-chat.com/charlie/cnn-interview_bill-bowen.wmv

Sincerely, s.f., West Coast, U.S.A.

Please, everyone that is able, keep emailing FOXNEWS and stress that this needs more coverage and that 'The No SpinZone' is exactly where it needs to be. This must be CONFRONTED, not just reported. We cannot allow the WTBTS to keep running from the CONFRONTATIONS.

Please, MANY Jehovah's Witnesses INNOCENT, HELPLESS, ABUSED and T R A P P E D KIDS, are depending on US! We must and cannot let them down.

Please email if you can.

Thank you, sKally

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
  • sf
    sf

Hey 007, do you, uh, yahoo?

sKally

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Bill O' Riley runs a children at risk portion of his program. I think you should appeal to that aspect.

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

I do.....I mean.....uh...........yahoo........ :-)

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"This must be CONFRONTED, not just reported. We cannot allow the WTBTS to keep running from the CONFRONTATIONS."

Hmmmmm...............I LIKE the way you said that. I'll get on it tomorrow, it's almost 6 AM here (YIKES---I DID IT AGAIN!!!!) but this WILL be on my "agenda" (giggle) for actually, toDAY!!!! (sigh)

Hugs,

Annie................who wants to GET'EM GOOD!!!!

• deddaisy
  • sf
    sf

007...uh.....what is your 'handle' there? I would like to put you on my 'list'.

sKally ('wturls' on yahoo)

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

sf

My handle is classified, and if I tellya, I'd have to neutralise you! (Or give you a Bible study in the Live Forever Book)

However, email me directly, and await further instructions. :-)

• sf
    sf

[[ However, email me directly, and await further instructions. :-) ]]

Hahahaha, yea right Sherlock!

Blocked email means? hahaha...you are titilating me, sir. It isn't nice or wise to fool WITH mother nature.

Well, you've got mine. So I'll see ya in Paradise, sir.

lolololololsKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit