What are you up to this summer?

by Xanthippe 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    I really enjoy hearing about other people's lives. Feeling a little lonely this evening so please tell me if you have plans for the summer months. I may go to some outdoor theatre with my daughter who's home from uni; with a picnic and a bottle of wine. Plus an umbrella - this is England.
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I'm sure there'll be a lot of umbrella action this summer, it's only just starting to get warm!

I intend to enjoy lots of olive based evening meals in the garden with my loverley missus if the weather allows it, if it doesn't then I'll book us a flight to somewhere hot for a coupla weeks and we'll do it there!

• the comet
    the comet
    The mrs. and I will be taking a trip across the pond to visit Europe. London, France and Spain. My first time, so looking forward to seeing all the sights. Hopefully I'll come across some English speaking jw with their carts and I can give them a good "witness"
  • done4good
    done4good

Finishing my master's.

Then one big ass party!

d4g

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

d4g well done! You deserve a big party🎉

the comet, have a wonderful trip. Paris? The Louvre is amazing. Spain, I recommend the Alhambra if you get to Granada, beautiful Moorish architecture. The Salvador Dali museum in Figueres is fascinating.

dhoh, enjoy your olives, I love them. I love eating in the garden too, if the rain keeps off.

• maksutov
    maksutov
    Fossil hunting! :D
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Fossil hunting really? Where do you go? How interesting.
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria
    England, Scotland, Normandy and Paris. First time for me too.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Sounds great Berengaria. We hope to go to Athens for a few days all being well.
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria
    I'm having difficulty packing for the weather! Raining in Scotland and 90 in Paris????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit