Thank you and goodbye.

by Cath 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Cath
    Cath

I have been coming to this forum since around September 2001 and although I haven't had much to say I have gained a lot by just coming here and reading. I have laughed and cried and got really angry along with posters here and have enjoyed most of my time here.

Now I am moving to the country to be with my daughter and her kids and I won't have internet access there which is a good thing because it will get me out from behind this screen. I have become so addicted that as soon as I wake up I turn on the computer and I am here, so that can't be good. I find it is making me more depressed.

Anyhow I have been given the gift of time as my d'ability pension is not up for review for five years so I intend to make use of that time by just "being" until the end of the year and then I am going to study and put my life experience to good use helping others in some way.

I thank you all for being here and trying to help each other and myself and I wish all the best to everyone.

Love Cath

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Cath, good luck to you and I hope the move to the country does you well. Personally, I can't think of a better place to be than with ones kids and their kids.

Drop back in whenever you can and say hi.

Lew W

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bye Cath and good luck!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Cath, I am so new here we never had a chance to "meet," but I wish you the very best!

Craig

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

(((((((((((((Cath)))))))))))))))))

Good luck darling...

Kisses,

Amanda

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Cath,everybody needs a break from this place.Thats just how it is..Enjoy your kids,come back when you feel like it..Later...OUTLAW

• Flip
    Flip

Just when I thought this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship ... the drone of the aircraft engines fade as I amble alone across the darkening, fog-dampened runway. Nothing left that beckons but the distant, familiar flash of neon 'Simon's Internet Cafe' .

• Simon
    Simon

Good luck to you Cath and have a pleasant onward journey

• myself
    myself

((((((Cath)))))) Best wishes on your new start. I know you won't have internet access, but should you have an opportunity please let us know how you are doing.

Karla

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Good for you Cath...it was great sharing with you, brief as it was.

All the best with the country life. Say hi to Marty for me LOL (Marty, Big Brother, WA somewhere)

((((Cath))))

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit