Creepiest poster of all time?

by The_Bad_Seed 32 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

While having most enjoyed my 4 month tenure here at JWC, I have come across quite a few posters that leave me with this vomitous Lynchian feeling in my stomach after having read their messages and responses or retorts to the community - not because they speak of sickening things, but because they are really, really goddamn creepy.

In my opinion, the creepiest poster I have come across is Comforter. He may not be the worlds greatest writer, or even all that scary, but he creeps me out nonetheless.

Cast your votes for Creepiest poster of all time. Winner gets a trophy, made by no other than myself.

• jack2
    jack2

Bad, what if someone votes for you? After all, that pic of the eye looks a bit sinister.

Actually, no one here really creeps me out......though the former poster HildaBingen was quite the strange one. That "Hilda In Christ" signature was weird.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep creeps me out. The Org could say- "The end is here! Fight the UN, fight the American Satan!" and his drone ass would go outside and start shooting people.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

What if someone votes for me? I'll feel deeply offended, and stab myself repeatedly in the groin, while admiring my trophy.

• Matty
    Matty

No competition. The guy known as JamesG, Lotus or Mark J was rather scary to say the least, especially to those of us unfortunate enough to have felt sorry for him and tried to be supportive to him. Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya!

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

I can think of one who's deactivated:

YoYoMaMa (as well as his other reincarnations: MarioKempes, MavMan, HombreArana, SexyTeen or CheGuevara), he sure suffers from multiple personalities. Therefore, that's why he posted under different names.

Other honorable mentions: NYTelecom, Xanu, non_theos_trias (or whatever his name is) and AssClown himself, Fredhall.

But my vote goes for YoYoMaMa.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

i creep myself out....

oh and naeblis kinda scares me too when he hangs out outside my bedroom window at night squealing like an injured pig

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Naeblis is nothing except a chickens anus with vocal chords. Ignore his mating calls.

• jack2
    jack2

lol@mango

ditto for bad seed.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

bad_seed, i kind of like it though...so what does that make me???

LOL@chicken anus with vocal chords!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit