Anybody Still playing Dreamcast

by Legendary U.2.K. 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

If you own a dc, You should already know that Seganet is free till Jan 1th 2003... So join me online for the following games: NFL2k1, NBA2k1, 4x4Evolution(servers is down right now), & NCAA2k2.....

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Sorry mate. Sold mine about a year ago. I pretty much stick to my PC and xbox for gaming. Got rid of my PS2 as well.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Don't have one, all I have to say is, Soul Calibur is the best fighting game ever, i don't care what anyone else says, that game is so fun!

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Hey there, Joannadandy. Soul Calibur 2 is coming to all the new systems. I loved Soul Calibur as well and so does my wife. She regularly whipped me even though I'm a monster with Kilik.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

For all the systems?? KICK ASS!

I was always playing Ivy...she rocks! Gotta love the leather thong baby!

Yeah me and my boyfriend (at the time, now ex) used to play Soul Calibur all the time! Then we would fight it out to see whoever lost had to do the dishes, cook dinner, give a massage, yeah it got just down right x-rated after that...*sigh* what a couple of nerds huh?

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

I got xbox to & i'm waiting for xbox live to(online gaming).... I had Soul Calibur on dc, but i traded it in, it's too violent and just to set the record str, Real servants of the father and The prophet christ jesus do not play violent games, nor do they say that they loved games......<y'all Remember that!

• joannadandy
  • betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

LOl joanna, my sentiments EXACTLY!

Is Xbox the best? We're going to be getting a new game system in the next few months, and that's the one I have had my eye on. Let me know what you all think is the best.

Thanks!

betweenworlds

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I dunno, between, I am in the same mind set, I dunno what I want. My best friend has a PS2 and he loves it, which means I could steal borrow his games when he finishes. But my brother-in-law has an XBox and he claims it is far superior...I have no idea myself. I'm not that much of a gaming nerd. I am just a recreational nerd.

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

1 John chapter 2 Verses 15, 16, 17.... Dont ignore the Father's Word!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit