Rare Posting, Could you post the Time of the Monthly JW Broadcast where crazy things are said?

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I do not know what it is about the monthly broadcasts that are making me feel they have watered down their message and talk at us like were stupid fools. They prep each month for these broadcasts, why can't the GB speak on the level, not talking down at us like we are all infants? The pitch, pace and tone of each monthly talk is weird, so there are many of us who can't handle watching this trash entirely. Could you please post the time-print where you find the videos extremely disturbing because I get really anxious and by the time the video is done, my nurses are shot and anger is bubbling forth. Would you be so kind as to post the time when each Monthly Speaker speaks cray-cray nonsense?

When did he say there were no Christians for 1900 years? When did cray-cray brother last month speak about money? Sorry I can't handle watching these so I beg you if you are watching them to please, please post the time "minute or minute and second if your that kind" to us who suffer panic attacks listening to them speak!

Kindness to all!

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

Another crazy say in on the anual meeting broadcast, at about 2 h and 9 min, a GB member talks about the piramyd next to Russell's grave and about his "hobby" - studying the pyramids.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I don't know, but a poster recently said the other day on here somewhere that by establishing this JW.org thing and broadcasting method is a way for the BORG to establish itself with modern day social media and to gear-up for the next century.
  • skepticSam
    skepticSam

Beth Sarin, oh how I love that name used before active JWs! I thought the Ministry ended in the 20th century, am I wrong to be skeptical of your post? What good reason would the Watchtower have to lie to someone like me? They tell it like it is, never doubt our brothers in Walkill or Fishkill or your going to end up dead when the Big A comes!

I am messing with you, really though, I thought the Preaching Work ended in the 20th Century, how can this be? The New Media was made for JWs, that's the same trash we heard about their MIPS Language System the Chinese wanted so badly they would change Law so the JWs could preach if the JWs gave them MIPS. More Urban Legions by our JW Friends and Fiends!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit