Medical Marijuana

by Jigrigger 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Does anyone know the Society's view on the medical use of marijuana, or if they even have a policy regarding this?

Jrig

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Yes, you are allowed to smoke two grams a day as long as it is legal. No mixing with tobacco because that would be spiritism.

Your not allow to go out in feildservice for aleast 2 hours after smoking you last joint.

You will not be used to carry mikes or be a MS or Elder unless your life depended on smoking MJ, in that case as long as it doesn't interfear with providing for your family.

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

Forget the joints cos blow is still a 'taboo' as is the medical use of 'blood'.

However, the sosiatee's view is that they would prefer the poor o'l souls suffering from WT downsyndrome to use physically addictive anti-depressants and 'dope' you up far more than a joint would ever do.

Take ya pick!

Prozac: fluoxetine pronounced (floo-oxeh-teen)
    Luvox: Fluvoxamine pronounced (flu-voxa-meen)
    axil: Paroxetine pronounced (par-oxe-teen)
    Zoloft: sertraline pronounced (sertra-leen)
    Desyrel: trazodone pronounced (trayzoe-done)
    Effexor: venlafaxine pronounced (ven-la-faxeen)
    Serzone: nefazodone pronounced (ne-fazo-done)
    Wellbutrin: Bupropion pronounced (byoo-proepee-on)
    Celexa: citalopram Pronounced (sigh-taloh-pram)
    Tofranil: imipramine pronounced (im-ipra-meen)
    Anafranil: desipramine pronounced (dess-ipra-meen)
    Asendin: amoxapine pronounced (a-moxa-peen)
    Elavil: amitriptyline pronounced (a-mee-tripti-leen)
    Remeron: mirtazapine pronounced (mer-taza-peen)
    Parnate: tranylcypromine pronounced (tran-ill-siproe-meen)
    Nardil: phenelzine pronounced (fenel-zeen)

Which ever one is prescribed, they all give you a long lasting mindphuk.

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi D,

: "Your not allow to go out in feildservice for aleast 2 hours after smoking you last joint."

Yes, when the munchies kick in it's "F$ck this, I need a donut...."

Jrig

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi 007,

: "poor o'l souls suffering from WT downsyndrome"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Good one!

I take it you've tried all those medications...not all at the same time I hope!!

Jrig

• COMF
    COMF

Dubble, you just sparked a thought in my mind. I wonder if the society is heavily invested in antidepressant stocks?

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

Hi Jigrigger

............but not Hi enough man.

Oh, and btw, I haven't tried any of those mindphukdrugz, I just deal in 'em!

• Been there
    Been there

I have been on, at one time or another Zoloft and Tofrinil, they are not physically addictive and do not cause MINDPHUCK! It doesn't make you high, it makes you normal. I'm sure there are more on the list that are the same, but I my self have not taken them. But to people that do suffer from OCD, depression or panic attacks they are a God sent. Years ago people would have been in institutions as insane.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Just wondering... Could it be that the bible, especially revelations, have been written with authors doing drugs? Like opium???

Actually, the society should stimulate the use of MJ, it would have made going into field service so much more fun!

Viv.

• THP
    THP
    Just wondering... Could it be that the bible, especially revelations, have been written with authors doing drugs? Like opium???

Absolutely, there is some very good evidence for it aswell perhaps not opium but certainly mushrooms and cannabis.

it would take me too long to go thru it all but if you are interested I have posted some links on the subject.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=9597&site=3

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3093&site=3

http://people.etnoteam.it/maiocchi/fabbro.htm

Cheers

THP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit