Hitler admits the truth about the truth....

by _Morpheus 35 Replies latest social humour

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Lol. Oh hitler...
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

:)

I have real tears in my eyes - thank you!!

I'll still be giggling when I visit the dentist today.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol glad you liked it searcher :)

i realized in my rush to post it i screwed up the OP. It should have said "credit freemindfade with help writing the script"

• prologos
    prologos

Of course while this farce was playing out, in the 1945 setting, 100s of 000s were dying outside, above the bunker and unmentionable things were done to civilians, ---will those subtitle readers one day realize, they do not even have that Kingdom Hall?

The good part: sing the waltz: "Es geht alles vorueber,-- alles vorbei, -- Hitler und seine Partei", and so should the Target of the sub-titlet Hilarity. The JW fuehrers.

Real, Funny, lesson: don't take wt too seriously, better things are sure to come.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Prologos... I think i need subtitles for your post... Im not sure if it was pro or con for the attempted humor of the video, but sans a translation, i will say thank you and take it as a thumbs up
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

That was as funny as that "interview" video from a few weeks back.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    High praise indeed vidiot! I thought the interview piece from cappy was brilliant amd still makes me chuckle;)
  • steve2
    steve2

Humor is a fabulous way to powerfully realize the Emperor is stark naked. Loved the reference to the desert god - the "inspiration" for the cult mentality whereever it emerges.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Lol awesome.
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Oh man, That was so well done on so many levels. My favorite before this was the Git version, but that was just incredible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit