Today is the best day....

by onacruse 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((ona)))))

I enjoy your company in the chat room, and look forward to getting to know more about you.

Keep smiling!

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

You are a good listener too.

good listener....good reader....Of course when one receives a long rambling email they don't have much choice do they? unless they get scared and delete it. I was really in writing mode the other evening.wasn't I?

so very glad that you are feeling good about this board.

rosalyn

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hi Craig

I, too, find you a kind, compassionate person (with only a hint of the homicidal maniac, but then we all have our little foibles, don't we??!)

Glad to hear that you are finding healing here in our little community, as well as new friendships.

Dana

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((Craig))),

You have seemed much happier lately. I am so happy for you that you are healing. You are a great friend and I wish you all the best.

Love,

Robyn

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

And may you have many many more ((((((craig))))))

Plum

Prisca says: and look forward to getting to know more about you.

One thin I can tell you is he has oooodles of reference material handy.

I started off thinking I would just check out the different possible translations of 2 words used in one verse in one scripture.

HA! I should have known better. Craig will soon find out I suffer a bit from OCD.

I was up till 4:30 this morning downloading "Learn Ancient Hebrew in 13 Day's) LMAO!! BWAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm still not finished reasearching those 2 words and various usages in the Hebrew and Greek Language. LOL

SO Craig, for future reference, remember this before you offer to look up stuff for me.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 12 August 2002 19:37:22

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit