IS There a Bigfoot/Sasquatch?

by TR 21 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Reading the "man on the moon" thread made me wonder about "Bigfoot"(Yes, men did go to the moon)

Anyhoo, what are your thoughts? I've seen countless TV specials and movies about the big stinky dude, and have read several books in the past. There's still no damn carcass to study.

TR

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I would go with yes on the Yeti and no on Bigfoot. I believe it has already been proven that the famous bigfoot video has already been proven a fake. While there is no video of the Yeti, sightings of it have been made by people who weren't even looking for it. Kinda weak I know but I try to keep an open mind about these kind of things with a 25% bit of pure skepticism.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Yes, I used to date his sister, Bigsquatch . . .

• Been there
    Been there

Considering we are still finding creatures thought to long ago be extinct and we are discovering species of things we never knew existed I think it is very possible.

There are probably still tribes in remote areas that we still have'nt discovered. Bigfoot could be one of them. I do tend to oscelate back and forth on the belief of Bigfoot and UFO's. For their sake lets hope we never know for sure. And while I'm thinking of it who really shot Kennedy?

Edited by - Been There on 11 August 2002 21:43:23

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

My theory is that it is the ever elusive Big Foot is responsible for the crop circles. The theory that he was responsible for the Kennedy assasination seems to fail due to lack of evidence and the impossibility of him fitting down the manhole cover behind the picket fences next to the Triple overpass. I study these things.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Reading the "man on the moon" thread made me wonder about "Bigfoot"(Yes, men did go to the moon)

Yes, Bigfoot exists: on the same moon people never visited.

Farkel

• tdogg
    tdogg

Once upon a time a man was looking for Sasquatch. He encountered an old Indian in the forest. The old Indian's spoke some english so the man asked him if he knew of Sasquatch. The Indian looked puzzed so the man elaborated: "It's big and hairy, and awfully smelly." The Indian nodded his head and said, "Oh yes, but you must mean to say 'squaw snatch'."

My sincere apologies.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Yep Bigfoot is defenately on the moon as we type. AND it only took him 3days to get there. Thats a whole day faster then we got thereLMAO!

You guys are nuts

Oh and BTW Farkel,

Why don't you answer your e=mail or are you being a stuck-up little snot

Edited by - plmkrzy on 12 August 2002 0:30:11

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OOPS! SORRY FARKEL slinks down in chair

I just checked my e-mail

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Yes, Bigfoot exist, and he lives in my house. He has a name too his name is Manuel, and he is my son.LOL The poor boy is only 13 as of the 4th of this month. He is already in a size 11 shoe so you can imagine how much larger his feet will be when he finally stops growing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit