Should I sue the Elders/WT Society (! or ?)

by morrisamb 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

After reading stories of what the Catholic church and their pit bull lawyers did to victims who sued, I can only imagine the horrors the Witnesses would seek to inflict on anyone who sued them. Anyone who wants to pursue this, must be aware of the tremendous dangers and weigh how they might feel when all is said and done.

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

Donald, Are you dreaming? Ain't no JW elder ever gonna read your book, unless you put him in jail.And then put a copy in the prison librairy.

JW writers love to rewrite their history, that's a fact. If you would sue you'd leave a public record of what happened for potential future members to read for generations to come.Sure, they can read your book, but your book isn't sworn testimony.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

just the elder body

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Interesting comments on my post.

Deaddaisy, I certainly don't think everyone who sues is out for money. I said that if I sued that would be my only reason. Just upfront about that. But nope, not in this life! I do think though we live in a sue-happy society now. But that's my opinion.

Tanalyst, I already have Witness orders for my book! One Witness in Sweden ordered 10 copies alone! Sure, locally, some might just be curious if they made it in print but others might be interested in the true, untold story.

It shall be interesting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit