Do You Want To Become A Mormon?

by Tower Man 25 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Submit?

Well, I doubt anyone could prove his exixtence to me unequivocally.

Besides having free will is a whole different subject. The KKK believe in God, what is he willing them to do?

Edit: What are his "plans" for them?

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 10 August 2002 22:1:44

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

God's will for the KKK is the same as it is for all - Repent 2 Peter 3:9

The KKK, like the Watchtower, has created God in their own image. How convenient.

• Matt_exmo
    Matt_exmo

http://www.helpingmormons.org/listeninglibrary.htm

This gives real -secretly recorded- recordings of the weird Mormon temple ceremony.

Listen hard. It really is scary. The women get to wear a veil, the men were little pastrycook-style caps and you take your clothing off, put on a white poncho and your body is anointed with oil. I am not joking. Weird, huh?

I Fixed the link! there was an extra "/" in it. Sorry!

Edited by - Matt_exmo on 11 August 2002 20:8:49

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Matt,

That link isn't working for me. You sure it's right?

Tower man

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

T Man-

Well I'd hate to be part of an organization that needed to repent constantly for their organized wrongs and falsehoods.. That's why I left the JW's so that I would not be angering "God" by leading people down the wrong path. That's also why I'll never be a part of another organized religion (not that the KKK are a religion).

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 10 August 2002 22:11:29

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Every month I get a letter from the Trinity Broadcasting network asking for "Love Gifts" Yeh...whatever LOL

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

S Pantz,

Very noble of you. Leading people astray spiritually is deadly. I wouldn't want to answer for that either. But you were relying on an organization to interpret the bible for you. Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to us as individuals to guide us into all truth. We don't need an organization to interpret it for us.

I don't think religion ever did anyone any good either. Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship. Religion is man's attempt to reach God. Christianity is God's attempt to reach man. Jn 3:16

T Man

PS Gotta go. My lovely wife needs to use the computer.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Hehehehehe, everyone up here gets the biggest kicks out of watching what those idiots do. Frankly, we're amazed that anyone can talk to them for more than like 5 minutes without cracking up laughing.

• Satanus
    Satanus

First towerman talks about the need to repent, bringing back the guilt stick to hit people where it hurts. Then he brings in the need to submit machine gun, to kill people's will. Then he tries the bait on the hook method below.

Holy Spirit to us as individuals to guide us into all truth. We don't need an organization to interpret it for us.

I don't think religion ever did anyone any good either. Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship

Nobody needs your preaching either. It's just religion wrapped in a nice chocolate caramel coating. Let god do his own preaching, if he wants to. Obviously, he doesn't want to, but you do. Try to meditate on your above quoted words. Once you have experienced god, come and tell me about it. I'll be interested.

SS

• ISP
    ISP

No beer in Morman world, right?

Enough said.

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit