An experience of just how screwed over Wt has got them.

by joe134cd 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Although I find this unsurprising, I think it worth mentioning as it demonstrates a point. I know a brother in Chile, and I wanted confirmation on the flag flying outside the KH in that country. He said he was unaware of it. So I sent him the letter from the chilean branch explaining the reasoning behind it. 24 hours later I've found he has blocked me. This was the first time ever I had questioned him about anything organisational. Interesting I thought.
  • freddo
    freddo
    He's put his hands over his ears and is screaming "I can't hear you la-la-la-la-la-la!"
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

and there is is.

the fear of being lied to, so they deny it is a reality, they simply cant handle the truth

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

The first sign of their house of cards being blown down and they run like the wind in retreat. It's pathetic really but you're better off blocked from such a WBT$ cyberman!

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I wanted confirmation on the flag flying outside the KH in that country. He said he was unaware of it. So I sent him the letter from the chilean branch explaining the reasoning behind it.

I must have missed this; I don't know anything about it. Can somebody explain or provide a link that will explain?

• FadingTruth
    FadingTruth
    I must have missed this; I don't know anything about it. Can somebody explain or provide a link that will explain?

Cedar's blog has more details

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/kingdom-halls-in-chile-display-the-national-flag

• BluesBrother
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Thanks FadingTruth & BluesBrother.
  • steve2
    steve2

Looks like he is unwilling to even look - especially after he was so certain what you had said was incorrect.

In his haste, he may even have concluded - or been told by other JWs - that the letter from the Chilean branch is fake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit