PRESS RELEASE 8-9-02

by silentlambs 40 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Bill please take care of your health, all this can be so stressful. These elders sound very nasty. Real Christ like aren't they? My thought are with all of you and your up coming march in September.

And Fred you know how I feel about you. So as I have said to so many times in the past ^#&&^$&*$&* off.

Sorry Bill. He really gets to me at times.

• hippikon
    hippikon
    Of course another much less sinister reason could be that the six elders finally won the contract to wash the hotels windows and thought that they might kill two birds with one stone.

Ahhhh Thats why they didn't pay - They must have said to the manager - We'll just be cleaning your windows for the next couple of hours!

• roybatty
    roybatty

LOL! @ Hillary

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

Bill & Barb,

I would recommend that you both find the most biggest and toughest guy who does't like guys ganging up on one person. If not that then go in there packed. If need be, be prepared for battle.

• Jesika
    Jesika

TO ALL Those in Support of Bill----- i have a ?

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are we letting Fred monopolize (sp?) this topic????????????

This is serious and Fred is making a joke out of it. Being a survivor of sexual abuse I find this absolutely disgusting that you all allow Fred to be the topic!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again allowing a JW to change or distort the subject at hand!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me for being sensitive, but the issue at hand isnt one to be taken lightly!!!!!

If you want to slam or pick on Fred---------- there are other places for it. Do it there-----not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

TO ALL Those in Support of Bill----- i have a ?

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are we letting Fred monopolize (sp?) this topic????????????

This is serious and Fred is making a joke out of it. Being a survivor of sexual abuse I find this absolutely disgusting that you all allow Fred to be the topic!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again allowing a JW to change or distort the subject at hand!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me for being sensitive, but the issue at hand isnt one to be taken lightly!!!!!

If you want to slam or pick on Fred---------- there are other places for it. Do it there-----not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Sorry guys--------had a prob posting, didnt mean to post twice.

For those still on topic, please accept my most humble apology.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Jesika..this is the reason i started the fan club thread ..to get him off of these important threads...your responses to him are only feeding his sickness.

• Jesika
    Jesika

The last thing I want to do is feed into Fred's BS. But being a victim of sexual abuse, it makes it hard. <<Will no longer respond to his BS>>

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

This whole hotel thing smells funny to me. Maybe their motives in meeting in a hotel conference room are simply to distance the whole thing from the local KH.

But since Bill has had physical threats, it needs to be treated very cautiously. Bill needs plenty of backup here. Backup on the way to the meeting, backup waiting on the other side of the conference room door, and backup when he leaves. I strongly recommend someone find a way to hear what goes on in the meeting. Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to have armed backup and a legal one since I believe Bill's state has a concealed-carry law.

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit