by Faraon 7 Replies latest social humour

• Faraon
    Faraon

I you don't believe me check

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~nickw/allyourbase.swf

Was this done in Brooklyn?

• COMF
    COMF

I just spent several minutes listening to a sentence that is grammatically incorrect and makes no sense.

• Faraon
    Faraon

Hello COMF,

I found many similarities between the slide show and the WTs modus operandi:

Have you noticed the grammatical accuracy of most of the trolls posting here?

The "message" is spread throughout, with a few exceptions.

The Matrix computer shows the mind control under which we were.

Even the dead (symbolized by the tumbstone with the message) have received "the word"

It ends with a bang anyway.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ahhh - AYB rises from the ashes of the web yet again!!!! Just when you think it's dead ...

• Bleep
    Bleep

They have too much time in "trying" to make a point. God will never want his subjects to be "borg". That is why Jehovah had the question of "Does mankind have the right to rule themselves?", and he allowed that question to become a reality.

Satan on the other hand does not even care if humans live or die. Without Jehovahs direction and principles, we are lost. And he is the one who was the first to raise that question.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I just spent several minutes listening to a sentence that is grammatically incorrect and makes no sense

Dang I'm glad I gave up waiting for the site to open then. Didn't hear a thing

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thank you, Faraon, for sharing that. What a hoot! Unity at its best.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't get it... it's open to too much interpretation - if any at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit