Hollywood and Silentlambs

by Derrick 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Derrick
    Derrick

Yes, I agree that Mel Gibson is a good choice for the role of Bill Bowen.

On a side note, I was kind of hoping that someone would find a role for Whoopie Goldberg in there, one whose outrageously remarkable personality can even make old bones come back to life.

She could jumpstart Bethel and get those crotchety old Governing Body members laughing and dancing, the way she brought the musty old convent run by that crotchety old Reverend Mother to life in the movies "Sister Act" and "Sister Act II"! Imagine someone like her awakening those elderly men from their slumber, setting up a choir, and doing some really cool choir dance at the next Watchtower corporation's annual meeting.

I know, some of you skeptics are thinking that pigs will fly in the next Disney movie before this happens...

Derrick

• LDH
    LDH

I rest my case.

As much as I like Mel Gibson, I was thinking of someone a little more introspective...like Kevin Spacey.

Lisa

• Derrick
    Derrick

LDH, considering the CNN article you gave, I concede that you rest your case! I absolutely agree that Charleton Heston would be the perfect actor to play the role of one of the Watchtower Society's Governing Body members!

I would also like to see that famous elderly British actor who played the head of the Illuminati in the recent movie "Lara Croft's Tomb Raider" also play the role of a Governing Body member. Wouldn't that be precious?

Derrick

• SYN
    SYN

Mike Meyers should play the role of the entire GB. He's really good as Dr. Evil, after all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit