URGENT WORLDWIDE HELP FOR SILENTLAMBS

by Nowfree 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

HELP IS NEEDED FROM EVERYBODY WORLDWIDE TO ASSIST IN A MAIL DISTRIBUTION IN SUPPORT OF SILENTLAMBS.

CAN YOU HELP?

PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] or ANGLISE

Many thanks.

Nowfree and Anglise

• Crystal
    Crystal

Sent the message to my group.

Can't wait to get started.

• nancee park
  • nancee park
    nancee park

You'd get a better response if you'd explain better. For example are you talking about a 1 hour a day, 1 hour every day or a 20 hours a week time commitment. The vagueness is why you are not getting a bigger response. I realize maybe you cannot divulge lots of details, understandable, but at least tell some kind of ball park estimate for the the time commitment.

• Valis
    Valis

Maybe next time bring up the original thread so in a week when its gone past a couple of pages, you don't have to post another new thread...it might also help keep track of all the addresses you are collecting. If I have the time and money I will be glad to help.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33786&site=3

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 5 August 2002 14:56:48

• nancee park
    nancee park

Don't email that address as I forgot the password!

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

Nanceepark:

It is a simple mail distribution

- an individual can send either one envelope, ten envelopes or hundreds - whatever they can do in their circumstances. (remember the widows mite everyone??)

- or look up addresses in your local area(WHEREVER that is) and email them to me to pass on to individuals who are able to post.

Nancee park: I haven't emailed to you on that last address. i will wait to hear from you!!

Nowfree

• nancee park
    nancee park

Perfect and sounds easy enough!!!!!!! I will be back in touch with you from another email later.

• Celtic
  • Oreopandabear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit