REQUEST FOR BLOODY WT PICS

by dedalus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• dedalus
    dedalus

Hi All,

I'm wrapping up a psychoanalytic paper about Witnesses and images of death in their literature. It's due tomorrow or Sat., depending ... Anyway, the paper is almost done, but I'm trying to collect and print out some "end of the world" pics to submit with the text. Can anyone provide me with some specific sites with scanned pics of this sort? I recall one provided months ago at the old H2O that showed a black man with blood dribbling from the side of his mouth (someone remarked that he looked like Will Smith). Now I can't find it!

Any help would be appreciated. I'd spend more time looking but I have classes through the evening, and I'm terrible at this sort of thing ...

Dedalus

• larc
    larc

Dedalus,

I don't have any pictures. Could you post your article here? I am sure that there are many of us who would be interested in reading it.

• Moridin
    Moridin

Dedalius,

You can find this pic at my website, Proclaiming the Truth About the "Truth" http://www.geocities.com/graendal54/doubts.html It should be under the subject, What Cults Do to Children.

• LDH
    LDH

ROTFLMAO,

How are we supposed to know if he looks like Will Smith? Don't they all 'look alike?'

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

LDH,

What do you mean? Don't they all 'look alike?'

Happy to be Free

• LDH
    LDH

Happy,

Standing Joke-- "all black men look alike"

Not really runny considering it's the basis for racial profiling and incorrect perpetrator identification in court, LOL.

• dedalus
    dedalus

Here's the site with the man who may or may not look like Will Smith (someone on H2O found it for me).

[I removed the picture, only met to put in the link. I thought the guy in the lower right corner did look like Will Smith, not because he was black, but because he looked like Will Smith. Christ.]

Dedalus

Edited by - dedalus on 15 March 2001 20:44:50

• dedalus
    dedalus

Moridin,

Thanks for the link! Didn't realize that you had it, too.

Dedalus

• LDH
    LDH

LOL see what I mean? He doesn't look anymore like Will Smith than my left foot.

• Perplexed138
    Perplexed138

Here are some good links, and I have to admit, the fellow in question does look like Will Smith!! You can't see him in the picture above.

Peace
    Perplexed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit