4 LAWYER Jokes&...:)

by plmkrzy 1 Replies latest social humour

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    http://www.thecomedylab.com/results/?19_1_T_A

Deathbed Lawyer

Why was the lawyer skimming the Bible right before he died?
    He was looking for loopholes!

Drowning Lawyer

Q: How do you stop a lawyer from drowning?

A: Shoot him before he hits the water.

Engineering In Hell

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer -- you're in the wrong place."

So, the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After awhile, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake -- he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way." I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

Five Surgeons

Five surgeons were taking a coffee break and discussing their work.

"I think accountants are the easiest to operate on," said the first surgeon. "You open them up and everything inside is numbered."

"I think librarians are the easiest to operate on," said the second. "You open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order."

"I like to operate on electricians," said the third. "You open them up and everything inside is color-coded."

"I like engineers," said the fourth. "They always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end..."

"I like to operate on lawyers," said the fifth. "They're heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their asses are interchangeable."

A Bar Joke

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman

One day, an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They proceeded to each buy a pint of Guinness.

Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three flies landed in each of their pints and got stuck in the thick head.

The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust.

The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened.

The Irishman, too, picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling: "AH BEGORRAH! SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT!"

• one
    one

"I like to operate on lawyers," said the fifth. "They're heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their asses are interchangeable."

ROFLOL

Sorry, is there a funeral going on ? or is this board owned by a lawyer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit