NEW JW music video "Give You My All" Please resist the urge to Self-harm or\and Projectile vomit

by Watchtower-Free 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

JW Broadcasting June 2015 ..........................Please resist the urge to Self-harm or\and Projectile vomit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOBNJyO0FVU

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I will listen to it later when I have a throw up bucket available. But all is I can say keep it coming GB boys your stupidity and corruption must become widely known and more of the faithful turn away in disgust.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    They're gonna have to do better than that to keep the young ones from falling away, that video was lame to me and I'm pushing 60, imagine what the teens think of it.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

When I first saw the OP's title urging me not to self-harm or vomit, I thought that was a bit OTT.

Having seen the video, I now admit I was wrong.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Fancy showing how lonely those kids are because they are not a part of normal life, then there's this young girl looking all happy because she's (still alone) but now she's on her tablet looking at animated Sophie who's looking miserable.

I couldn't watch the rest of it after that. I will go back later.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Are they going mainstream Babylon the great?

Tele-evangisim and now this Church type gospel song?

Christenings for kiddies next!

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Terrible TERRIBLE! This horrible folky gospel wannabe music and bullshit video. This would make me want to shoot myself if I was still in

• Oogie
    Oogie

Next song will be called 'Give us all your money'.

And, what the heck is that on her face?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Just when you think the WTFness has reached its zenith...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit