Going out in service......once again.

by LuckyLucy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Well...it's Sunday again and its time for me to get ready to go "out in service".
    Exept now, instead of putting on a long dowdy skirt , blouse up to my fricking neck and geeky shoes, I will be putting on sweat pants,a tee shirt and high top rebocks.

Instead of carry a bag with watchtowers and awakes..I have a backpack with leaflets about protecting your children.

25 years ago if anyone told me I would be doing this i would have said your out of your mind!!

Thank you WT for stripping my dignity away by sending me door to door preaching your Bull Shit.

Because now...every door I go to I am slowing regaining my dignity and self worth.

Thank you WT for training me so well...how does it feel to have your own "weapon" aimed back at you???

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Blimey - a spiritual terrorist.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

When I saw your topic, I was going to say, "Don't forget to warn the householder that the person next to you might be a pedophile." Well, I guess you are ahead of me.

Great work!

• Crystal
    Crystal

Dizzy (perfect name for you), I have read serveral of your post and im still not sure where you stand (I'm thinking on the fence)
    Not for me to judge...however if you think trying to protect innocent children make me a spirtual terroist..you better think again who the spirtual terroist are.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

1. Child abuse is wrong

2. I am not one of Jehovah's Witnesses

Two definite statements for you Crystal .................. back to my comfy fence :o)

Oh, before I do - I believe in freedom of speech on a forum, so I will not be controlled and have to face a mind-fascist mentality of having to have the same opinion as everybody here. I will also not massage an ego that I do not necessarily agree with.

The reaction by the neighbours local to me if I were to go out with leaflets about child abuse and JWs would be one of apathy. The world does not revolve around JWs and what they do and don't do. Put it in perspective. The revolution will not be televised !

I have said before that the most likely outcome would be an innocent JW getting his/her face kicked in by intolerable Roger (the local twat) who has latched onto a new idea to justify venting his anger & frustration with life.

If you want a correct investigation and possible resolution, write to your MP, stating a case that you are personally aware of. Or if you are or have been involved in an abusive situation go to the authorities and tell them.

Is there really a need to instigate another kind of witch hunt?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Dizzy...you have fallen off that fence and hit your little head (small mind)

Just my opinion....freedom of speech,

BuhBye!!

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Insults now.

If you are that easily rattled, best put the leaflets away and stick to the forum. The real world will be a lot harder.

Small minded, tsk.... must go and cry into my pillow.

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

there's room for both of you to be right ...

"when you lose small mind you free your life" (system of a down)

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

I thought "spiritual terrorist" was a compliment.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

It wasn't meant to be insulting you know .... but people take things heavy sometime !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit