JW firefighter killed

by Grunt 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I was just thinking too...how this funeral outline is an exact measure of how the Society thinks about their sheep. They are NOT individuals...they are NOT human beings with personalities...they can all be LUMPED TOGETHER, in a ONE SIZE FITS ALL freakin OUTLINE of a funeral talk. The speaker doesnt even have to KNOW the person who died as in this case if they are bringing somebody in from the outside to do the talk. It doesnt matter who is in the box!

Has all the warmth of wet sand in your underwear. Bastards

• devils_chiefadvocate
    devils_chiefadvocate

Grunt..that is where the duds dubs jump the gun and assume..A paramedic is an extention of the Dr & the ER he works under his orders and set protocols..And surprise surprise Paramedics are not allowed to hang blood its not feasable on an ambulance..Some patients that need to be move from one hosp to another have blood hanging and you transport them with it....it runs out ya hang normal saline....

There is NOT a blood issue...

Its another case of Elders judging something they have no clue about and instead of asking they assume....after prayer and careful mediation on the scriptures of course

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

LuvesDubs:

..at this particular funeral when the widow stood to thank everyone for coming and to introduce her husbands nonJW children who were going to read poems they wrote about their daddy...ALL the JWs in the audience stood up simultaneously and LEFT THE BUILDING. Milling about outside and laughing and joking to the horror of the deceased's family and coworkers.

This absolutely infuriates me!!!!! How rude, arrogant and presumptuous of those JWs who felt it was their right and duty to show for all to see, their stand on not listening to (gasp) ex-JWs. How unloving, unkind and ruthless to snub the grieving children who only wanted to show their love and respect for their father. To slap this poor wife and mother in the face with this disgraceful treatment of not only rejecting her childrens' expressions of love, but to mill around outside laughing and joking is just inexcusable. Reading their thoughts and feelings out loud is such a necessary part of healing for the family and those idiots just shoved a knife in their wounds and twisted it!!!

Can any of you JWs picture Jesus doing this and explaining to his followers the "good witness" it will give? What fine Christian principle can you attach to this abhorent behaviour?

I'm appalled and ashamed to have ever been a part of this shameless group of holier-than-thou numbskulls!!!

At least other attending non-JWs got to see a true-blue JW in action. What a "witness" they got!!!! Do you think they'll be receptive the next time a JW comes to the door???? I THINK NOT!!!

"Had Enough" ....and glad of it.

(of the "disgruntled for good reasons" class)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ah yes, the one-size-fits-all funeral talk. When my mother died, I had really hoped for something different. The elder I asked to give the talk had presumably been quite close to Mom before her death, and I thought that he would include some personal things about her. I even discussed this with him prior to the memorial service and told him some of the things I wanted included in the talk to personalize it.

He included NOTHING of a personal nature....not even the things I had specifically requested. It was the typical insert-the-deceased's-name outline talk, totally devoid of anything about the person. I was, to say the least, disgusted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit