Biggest Apostate Gathering? More Pics & Names!

by Englishman 28 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

If you show Sleepy, doesn't that pretty much show Mrs. Sleepy, too, to the folks who constitute the reason she'd need to be blurred?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Perhaps blurring her face is an attempt to induce a pavlovian sexual response?

• SYN
    SYN

Seems like you guys had an Apostofest and a HALF!

• Englishman
    Englishman

If you show Sleepy, doesn't that pretty much show Mrs. Sleepy, too, to the folks who constitute the reason she'd need to be blurred?

Maybe none of the elders in her congregation realise she has an attachment to Sleepy?

Perhaps I should have called her Sleepy's mate!

Englishman.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanks for the pics, nice to have faces with names.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Woo-Hoo!

Just got 4 numbers on the lottery!

Should be worth a hundred quid eh?

Englishman.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This is a beautiful picture. It is wonderful and heartwarming to see ex jw's with smiling faces. Especially after we have been taught when we leave the borg , how utterly miserable we will be.

Let's keep up the good work and prove the WT wrong............

I plan on making my first apostofest in Dallas, Tx. USA, next week and I can't wait. Very nervous but can't wait to meet my brothers and sisters not in the faith........lol.......

Isnt it great that we havent lost that worldwide brotherhoood afterall........... look at how much we have gained. True friends, people that really do care about us.

Again it please my heart to see the bond that we all have , regardless of our distance, we are really close in thought and heart .

Sending all of my love and thoughts to you all.......................... LyinEyes(Dede)

• Valis
    Valis

So Eman...that could buy all the chaps a couple rounds! Hey, did you guys get an exact count of how many were in attendance? I need to include that in my official report to the GB...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Why do I look as though I have hampster cheeks?.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit