My Story Part 1

by Robinhood 23 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Robinhood,

Welcome to the Board!

Interesting stuff!

Klaus,

Obviously, robinhood has some "rich" stories to tell as he eludes the "Sheriff of Nottingham" while we "merry men" all sit listening and commenting around Simon's campfire.

out (who is a man only in the collective, generic, humankind sense - hahahahaha!)

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Welcome to "our gang", Robinhood.

Sometimes the most difficult post is the first one, cause everything comes pouring out of your heart onto a message board where everyone can see.

Thank you for sharing part one. I will look forward to part two.

Love and Light,

Sentinel

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Klaus:

robin, where are the rich ones you take the money from ?

Robinhood stole, not from the rich but from the Government, due to the heavey taxation of the common people. So, maybe our new Robinhood has some cool stories of how he is about to take some shots at the JW Theocratic Government.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Hi, Robinhood! Welcome to the board!

I am very sorry about your accident. I'll be looking forward to reading your story more.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Robinhood......Welcome.....Good post....I am only second generation, but my Dad is still an Elder and I was raised in the Borg...I look forward to more of your posts....Thanks!

Outnfree and Amazing...I loved your comments to Klaus....LOL...your sharp....really sharp!!

CC

• COMF
    COMF

Hi, 'hood, welcome to our 'hood!

resulting in a lifelong accompanyment of pain to my back and leg and I walk with a limp to this day.

Aren't there prosthetic shoes that help with this?

Thank's Randy for allowing us to vent!
    Did you mean Simon?
  • Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Robinhood, for a first post, this one was a doozy. I will be checking several times a day for your next post.

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

I am only a month old to this board and am overwhelmed by some of the accounts that are being related here. I hope you will contine to post. I would like to hear more from you

rosalyn

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey RobinHood,good post.I`ll be reading your next arrow.Welcome to the board...OUTLAW

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

"RobinHood is famous for his gallantry, robbing the rich to feed the poor and fighting against injustice and tyranny."

good name!

Marion: Where will you go?
    Robin: Sherwood.
    Marion: They'll hunt you.
    Robin: Yes, but they won't catch me.

***welcome to sherwood

(looking forward to the next arrow)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit