WT next to go bankrupt??

by RubyTuesday 17 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I see new light coming in the horizon... The WT will hide their assists by changing the corporate name to something else. I am wondering if this is possible? I am not a lawyer but it seems to me that is a way companies get around the loophole by moving their assists.

Will

• Simon
    Simon

MikeMusto: warning ... off topic comments like that serve no purpose other than to get yourself deactivated.

• jwsons
    jwsons

Thank you Simon. It irritates me a lot when read that comment. Mike should edit his comment. I appreciate his news. But this time he may be "overbeer "

• Valis
    Valis

Uh no...far from being Overbeer material...he claims to be lots of things, but I assure you...he would never make it as an Overbeer. There would be too many ass kickings and he would decline the loving offer after the first time he got his ass kicked by your's truly..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Maybe he went to bed. It's late in Hollywood. So he will edit tomorrow. We all have BAD days.

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Valis,

Ruby, I thought about it some more and I really think there needs to be a concerted effort among the silentlambs that are suing. I think they should file a lawsuit for a huge amount of money. One so large that the media can't put it down and the courts realize we are not talking about isolated incidents

A class-action lawsuit maybe? Not sure what would be needed to file one. Or if it would apply in this case.

Even then, the fact someone wins a case doesn't make the loser say, "Oops, gee, we lost, better get the ol' checkbook out." The sad fact is that if they refuse to pay sometimes you have to fight them again. Anyone with enough $$$ can stall until the other side loses heart. Or agrees to a lesser settlement amount.

• Valis
    Valis

King...yes, and I was too stooopid to think of that term. yes a big class action that shocked everyone.or might be very interesting..especially in the discovery portion where they get asked to look for this info in thier "database" of sexual offenders. just one more way for us to see it eventually.

Maybe he went to bed. It's late in Hollywood. So he will edit tomorrow. We all have BAD days.

*LOL* Mike has his own apoloogists now. How interesting...oh and did I mention that shitheel didn't post this in the night? It was the daytime...or was he having a bad day too? Yuck.....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

All you would need is one precedent setting case to be won and then the flood gates would be open to any other similar lawsuit. That is why the WT will go to any costs to drag out and stall the first suite. You are right the problem is they have the money to stall a lawsuit indefinitely until either the plaintiff gives up, settles for a lesser amount out of court or dies off. If they settle out of court you bet that the plaintiff would have to sign something that they are not allowed to discuss the details and that the WT is not taking blame. Either way the WT would still win in the end.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit