NEW BUMPERSTICKER--get yours!

by Intuit39 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

I'm working on printing a new bumpersticker, but I need a rough estimate of how many I should run:

IF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY DOESN'T LIE,
    WELL THEN, JEHOVAH GOD IS THE LIAR!

Let me know one way or the other (or suggestions)...
    I'll gladly drive around with it on my old service car, now affectionately known as ChittyChittyBangBang!

(He says with a toothless grin....)

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

OOOOOHHHHHH......

SOOO tempting....the wife would just KILL me tho'!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

How about: IT'S TIME TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN WWW.SILENTLAMBS.ORG

And with the silentlambs' logo - that cute little lamb whose mouth is bandaged.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I like the silent lambs idea. I don't know if I would be so brave as to have the Watchtower/Jehovah one on my car......but the Silent Lambs one YES!

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

Yes I like the SILENTLAMBS ONE!!!!!!!!! Would be very PROUD to display it on my car!!! Anything to help the CHILDREN. SILENTLAMBS RULE-------------- WATCHTOWER DRULS !!!!!!!!!!! Just thought I would drop in my 2 cents worth. Why don't you take a vote on it? THANKS******** Searchin50

• Dia
    Dia

I would rework them both.

The first one:

SOMEBODY'S LYING - GOD OR THE WATCHTOWER? - YOU DECIDE!

(I would not use the term 'Jehovah God' in a bumper sticker. Too many people would not be aware that Jehovah and God are the same entity. It's a point not worth losing to semantics)

I guess you could say,

SOMEBODY'S LYING - JEHOVAH OR THE WATCHTOWER? - YOU DECIDE!

But expect that one to only be understood by JWs.

(The rest of the world will just be amused that there is some goofy internal thing going on with those crazy JWs. Don't expect ANYTHING beneficial to happen if they query their visiting dub about it. In fact, it could have just the opposite effect after the WTS trains their people in how to respond to it! - and you know they will...)

The second one, I would just drop the first three words. That will allow you to make the lettering slightly larger which would make it a little more visible and you would also be able to read it faster (no small thing when you're driving on the Xway. It'd be more likely to 'register')

In either case, you don't have to say too much. Just whet the curiousity. If people already know the issue, they will understand the message. If they don't already know the issue, you just want to create curiosity.

The website explains where to look if they want to know more.

The silent lambs one I would definitely buy - even if you didn't take my suggestion! (But, trust me, it's better - unless you make those first 3 words REALLY small)

Edited by - Dia on 2 August 2002 22:26:20

Edited by - Dia on 2 August 2002 22:27:53

Edited by - Dia on 2 August 2002 22:46:29

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I like the silentlambs idea and I will buy some if they get made. Let me know where I can get one!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE IS NEITHER!

HEY JAYDUBS! WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG

THE WATCHTOWER IS A SNARE AND A RACKET

RAY FRANZ IS RIGHT!

FORMER PRISONER OF THE WATCHTOWER

MILLIONS WHO WERE LIVING IN 1925 HAVE DIED

THE WATCHTOWER: A PEDOPHILE PARADISE

CROTCHTOWER BABBLE AND TRASH SOCIETY

I AM A WATCHTOWER DECRUIT

STAY ALIVE 'TIL '75

I'll stop at that

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Love it love it love it........................just might go and get a T shirt printed today

• COMF
    COMF

How about something a little more subtle?

WATCHTOWER: "We don't lie."
    Must have been God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit