And I thought I didnt have any.........

by SpiceItUp 24 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

As the general rule I don't scare easily and I am always looking into the unknown corners. I like the creepy and spooky. Spiders and snakes dont freak me out either. But... it appears as if I do have some phobias.....

Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
    Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.
    Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure or defeat.
    Social Phobia- Fear of being evaluated negatively in social situations.
    Soteriophobia - Fear of dependence on others.

These I found on the list in the page below. I didnt think I actually suffered from soo much. And the one thing that I also have a fear of I didnt see on the list (so if you see it---please let me know). I have an intense fear of drowning.

So what DO YOU FEAR?????

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Watchtower Bible abd Tract Society = Liticaphobia- Fear of lawsuits.

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Is there one for the fear of not getting enough sex?

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, Libra, does this count:

Coitophobia- Fear of coitus

Actually, I think I may have:

Bolshephobia- Fear of Bolsheviks.

• 13th_apostate
    13th_apostate

I have a horrible fear of peanutbutter flavored ice cream and mint skittles.

and a fear of unwashed, schizophrenic, NRA members suffering from caffeine withdrawal.

and talking cats.

and 12 year old girls who dress like something in cosmopolitan.

and sauerkraut and banana sandwiches. terrible, terrible fear of those.

will

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Of course, we should remember that phobias are irrational or unreasonable fears, not justifiable ones. If someone is pointing a gun at you and you're afraid that you'll be shot, that's a reasonable fear, not a phobia.

Be careful, lest we develop:

Phobophobia- Fear of phobias.

After all, we have nothibg to fear but fear itself, right?

• Faraon
    Faraon

Hey 13th,

and a fear of unwashed, schizophrenic, NRA members suffering from caffeine withdrawal.

I know you are talking about me and disguise your plans to get me killed as fearing my kind. So maybe not. I had my 15th daily cup of coffee of a dayly 25 cups diet (I am trying to cut down now) only 45 minutes ago, and I cannot find my NRA Identification card. As of being unwashed it has its advantages because for some weird reason I always find plenty of seats and room in a crowded bus. I am presently a Jehovah's Witness so I cannot be schizofrenic, I see new lights all the time and I know you will be destroyed as soon as the generation that saw 1914 finally croaks. I will make sure those old farts don't slow down armaggeddon any longer. To tell you the truth your name bugs me because not only you flaunt your apostate name but show no fear of bad luck by displaying the number 13, a clearly demonic number.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

*sigh*

And here I was actually posting a serious question......

And noone (out of the 120 that looked) even bothered to put down a legitimate phobia of theirs.....

No wonder I have such a fear of rejection

Spice of the serious phobia rejected class

(sheesh I didnt want to be the only one with a fear)

• 13th_apostate
    13th_apostate

faraon:LOL. I deny any knowledge of your condition or of any plans to use my fear to destroy you. but I may know something about plans to slip a new designer drug into your coffee to make you sterile so that you won't reproduce. j/k

spicy: spicy, baby, sweetheart, I WAS being serious. remember, I work in a public library. my irrational fear of these things were born because of the things I encounter every day. it used to be fears of things like someone coming in angry and shooting us (which, incidently, we just narrowly avoided last year by happenstance; a druggie shot up one of the local wal-marts and in the newspaper article he said something along the lines of "I was going to go to the library but there were closed so I went to walmart...". the druggie was a prominent doctor's son. we were closed for an in service day at the time.) I have seen things that would blast a weaker person's mind to shreds. trust me on this. you should all fear sauerkraut and banana sandwiches. dont ask why, just....trust me on this.

:|

will

I suppose know I have a phobia that spicy doesn't think I take her seriously! :( damn phobias! their everywhere!

*looks around for his anti-phobia spray*

Edited by - 13th_apostate on 2 August 2002 18:5:1

• Sabine
    Sabine
    Chorophobia- Fear of dancing.

I have the rare form, White Chorophobia, fear of seeing white people dance. hehehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit