Over analyze this

by LuckyLucy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

OK, another web page I can bookmark under my "The Lunatic Fringe" category...

• frogit
    frogit

I allready have one!!! Trouble is, it's stuck to my Visa card, It don't half cost me alot each month.

frogit

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

OMG---its that whole "Rapture" thing all over again. Humans being "marked"

Its super funnie what you will believe if you are over paranoid. After all why go through that mess when the Social Security Numbers are working quite well for them.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Already got the 666 forehead brand. Does that count?

• 13th_apostate
    13th_apostate

no, not a sign of the beast, but rather a sign of beastly storytelling. it is old science fiction mixed with bad religious interpretation. you know, sort of like a bad metaphysical gumbo. a little alka seltzer will clear it right up.

:p

will

• thewiz
    thewiz

i can remember my cousin-in-law and her boyfriend, born-agains living in an illicit relationship (co-mon' i just had to add that), saying that the mark of the beast was a bar code tattooed on the skin somewhere. this is going back about 14 years ago.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

If they want to give me that chip...they'll have to do it against my will ;)

Lizard

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Is this the sign of the beast???

Nope. My old mate Barry Smith (deceased) says it is, therefore it can't possibly be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit