* t g i f *

by zev 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Dawn,

A+ is a certification for pc hardware and operating system knowledge.

Not the most fun reading in the world...so I have to put it down and pick up some fiction once in a while ;)

Lizard

• JanH
    JanH

It's not often 30C in Bergen, so me and a bunch of friends went to the beach, sunbathed, bbq'd, bathed, sprayed each other with waterguns and had a great time. Oh, and I got sunburnt. Big surprise.

I had a short visit to the gym right now (can't be lazing all day). Hit the town in a few hours! Not sure what will happen; two different club has specials tonite so we'll find out what we'll decide. At any rate, I'm sure it will be cool.

- Jan

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

zev,

That is a very impressive little Aposto Com Center! My mouth is waterin', Is that RIG an HP Pentium 4? LOL and where's the Antenna anyway?

Hope you have a good weekend!

There is a street fair in town here, I'll probably toodle through it if the weather is sunny.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Packing up my suitcase and headin' down to TEXAS!!!!!

I'll save my drinkin' for Wednesday night!

YEEEEEEE-HAWWHHHHH!!!!

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Reggae concert on sat

Shooting range - sun

Peace!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I am taking my dog for a walk, giving him a bath and then doing laundry. But don't cry for me Argentina, I will drink plenty of beer, and sit on my washing machine during the spin cycle--I ask you, who needs a boyfriend when you have a maytag?

And then I can expect a phone call around 9 from my friends saying--"DUDE--we're going out, meet us at the bar" And then I will...good times!

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Well I start the night at may favorite club, tonight they have $1 you call it, so Ill load up on beer and Crown Royal, I will dance a lot, shoot the bull with the bouncers. Ill be mixing whiskey and beer so Im sure the manger will get on to me a least 3 times, after the club shuts its door Ill look for my truck, and the next day have to explain to my kids why daddy is sleeping in the bathtub again.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

BadSeed:
    Talisker - You have my respect - and it's not distilled a million miles from here.

It's a bank holiday, on Monday, so I'm having a long lazy one...

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

Staggered home from work and started my weekend off with watching "A Beautiful Mind". It will be ranking right up there with "Fisher King" in my books.

much needed sleep

dynamite the toilets

play in my garden

laundry ....... JOANNA Dandy loved your sentiments lol lol

visit with dear friends

finish reading a novel under a shade tree

This weekend is a long weekend here in Canada so we have Monday to play with too.

And of course waiting for Ozzie's poll. Yes Ozzie make it a funny one....The last one brought out sadness from me. So make it lively

GWEN and ZEV ....hope your weekend is pleasant.

rosalyn

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day rosalyn,

The Writing Department are conscious of the brothers' (and sisters') needs and will lovingly try to provide "food in due season".

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit